Skip to main content
- All work activities will be allowed only if Risk Assessment is duly approved.
- HIGH risks work activities will be allowed to carry out only if the risks assessed are as low as reasonably practicable.
- All work activities with MEDIUM risks must be supported with Safe Work Procedures.
- All employees being exposed to risks will be informed of the nature of the risks and control measures.
- An employee has the RIGHT to stop any work deemed to be at high risk.
- Workplace inspections will be carried out periodically.
- All works by Contractors shall be allowed to start only after the Risk Assessment, Safe Work Procedures and other requirements are reviewed and approved by the Manager in charge and must be supervised.
- Supervisors must safe keep all Risk Assessments and Safe Work Procedures at his/her respective workplace up to date.
- All employees must be aware of individual's Safety and Health responsibilities. ASK if in doubt.